What Up With Urbans
Urbans can do hard things. Mosiah 2:17
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Monthly Jr. Articles Due
Montly Junior articles are due today! Please send your submission to Elaine and Samuel ASAP. Or, if easier, post your submission in the comments section of this post.
1 comment:
SJ
Monday, November 20, 2006 at 3:38:00 PM EST
I sent mine to Samuel and Elaine. Sorry it's so late!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Charlie
Elaine
Mary
SJ
Unknown
WilliamCUrban
agDeeds
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2023
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2010
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(66)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
2007
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(15)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(4)
Hey I joined the blog!
Another Member of the Workforce
Monthly Jr. Articles Due
Rainbow Brite was such a good time. I was the hit ...
►
October
(10)
Facebook Followers
Follow this blog
I sent mine to Samuel and Elaine. Sorry it's so late!
ReplyDelete