Monday, May 04, 2009

Urban news: May 4, 2009

Uncle Lee had back surgery last Wednesday and will be recovering for a couple of weeks. Mary is progressing with her job at Anne Taylor. Her work gave her good praise on a day when she received a rejection from a job interview. We spent a lot of money to fix her car this week. Sarah Jane continues with her condition. Emily is moving to another apartment, that will pretty much break her connection with Dave because she was roommates with Dave’s sister. Carolyn stays busy, somehow without a car she can maintain her job and go to play practice. Last week Samuel nicked the first two hurdles and tripped on the third hurdle such that he fell and caught himself with his left hand. He sprained his hand. The doctor gave him pain medicine and a hand brace. Sam and I went camping on Friday. It rained a little. He and I got to throw a dart with an atlatl. On my second throw, the dart hit the target. I will post the atlatl picture later.

1 comment:

  1. My new address:

    606 W 1720 N APT #101
    Provo, UT 84604

    I really like it. This only sort of breaks the connection with Dave. Rachel (his sister) and I have become great friends. She just lives up the hill from me...and we plan on seeing each other often. I'll at least see her for movie night on Tuesdays at a mutual friend's place (also close by).

    ReplyDelete