Apr 6 (10 days ago) |
Hello, How are you ???
I am Elder Kim from South Korea.
I got your e-mail address from Elder Urban
to intruduce me.
I have been out almost 19 months.
I am enjoying serving the Lord.
I really love this work.
Elder Urban is very diligent and obedient.
I am glad to serve with him teach him about missionary work.
My trainer is from Canada. He was a good example for me.
I will also be an good example for him.
I am still learning so many things from my mission.
I think Elder Urban would help me to me a better missionary.
Thank you for your support for him.
I will try to do my best to move this work forward.
I know that God lives and loves us.
I know that The church of Jesus Christ has been restored through Joseph smith.
I am so happy to do this missionary work.
Have a great week.
sincerely.
- Elder Kim -
I am Elder Kim from South Korea.
I got your e-mail address from Elder Urban
to intruduce me.
I have been out almost 19 months.
I am enjoying serving the Lord.
I really love this work.
Elder Urban is very diligent and obedient.
I am glad to serve with him teach him about missionary work.
My trainer is from Canada. He was a good example for me.
I will also be an good example for him.
I am still learning so many things from my mission.
I think Elder Urban would help me to me a better missionary.
Thank you for your support for him.
I will try to do my best to move this work forward.
I know that God lives and loves us.
I know that The church of Jesus Christ has been restored through Joseph smith.
I am so happy to do this missionary work.
Have a great week.
sincerely.
- Elder Kim -

No comments:
Post a Comment